I try to print the invoice or quotation a error message "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application" shown.
Modified on: Sat, 13 Aug, 2016 at 9:03 PM
Xin Invoice should be installed by clicking on setup.exe and stated in Readme.txt. This problem occurs mostly because user clicks on XinInvoiceSetup.msi or XinCore.msi instead of clicking on setup.exe to install invoice.
To check whether the reporting component is installed correctly, make sure the directory below exists
Windows 7 (x64): C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\Common\2.8\bin\
Windows 7 (x32): C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\2.8\bin\
Windows Vista (x64): C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\Common\2.8\bin\
Windows Vista (x32): C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\2.8\bin\
Windows XP: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\2.8\managed\
If not, Please follow the steps to solve the problem,
- Close Xin Invoice application
- Unzip the Xin Invoice installation file XinInvoiceSetup.zip, to folder "XinInvoiceSetup"
- Double click on folder "XinInvoiceSetup" to Open it
- You should see a folder named "CrystalReports10_5"
- Double click on the folder "CrystalReports10_5" to open it
- You should see a file named "CRRedist2008_x86.msi" & "CRRedist2008_x64.msi"
- For 32bit windows, double click on the file "CRRedist2008_x86.msi" to install the report component
- For 64bit windows, double click on the file "CRRedist2008_x64.msi" to install the report component
- Open Xin Invoice after the installation completed and try to print again, you should able to print the invoice in pdf format
If you are not able to find "CrystalReports10_5",please download it at http://xincube.com/crystaldownload/CrystalReports10_5.zip
If above steps cannot solve your problem, please send email to email@example.com
billing software | invoicing software | invoice software
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.